• 1 head of cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces).
• 2 tbsps. butter
• 2 tbsps. flour.
• 1 3/4 cup whole milk.
• Salt & fresh ground pepper.
• 1 tsp. dry mustard.
• 250grams Happy Cow Gouda cheese.
• 1/4 cup extra grated Gouda cheese for the top.
• Chopped green onion for garnish.
• Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
• First cook the cauliflower. In a pot of boiling water, boil the cauliflower pieces for about 3 minutes…you don’t want them to cook fully, just until slightly tender. Drain, and set aside.
• In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter then stir in the flour. Cook for about 1 minute.
• Slowly whisk in the whole milk, and stir until thickened. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
• Season with salt, pepper and the dry mustard. Mix well.
• Stir in the grated cheese until melted. Add the cooked cauliflower pieces to a baking dish, then pour on the cheese sauce.
• Sprinkle the extra cheese over the top.
• Bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
• When done baking you may find the dish a bit watery, but just give it a good stir before serving and it will be nice and creamy.
• Sprinkle on some chopped green onion, and serve. ...
• 1 frozen ripe banana, previously peeled & sliced
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 3/4 cup Jolly Fresh Vanilla Yoghurt
• 1 orange, peeled and sliced
• Optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest
Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender to break down the frozen banana and orange.
On high, blend the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, and orange juice together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add the yogurt, orange, and orange zest (if using). Blend until combined. ...