How to enter
1. Like and follow our Instagram page.
2. Tag a friend and share this post on your stories.
3. The more your entries, the higher your chances to Win exciting gift hampers. (One follower =1 entry) ...
Classic Deviled Egg with Grated Cheddar
• 12 hard-boiled large eggs
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
• 250g Happy Cow Grated Cheddar Cheese
• 1 tablespoon honey mustard
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving ...
Creamy Mash Potatoes with Mascarpone Cheese
• 5 large potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1/2 cup Happy Cow unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1/2 cup of 250g Mascarpone cheese
• 1/2 cup of 250g Jolly Fresh Fresh Cream
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• fresh mint, finely chopped (optional, for garnish)
• Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water to cover potatoes by about an inch. Heat over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are soft when you insert a fork.
• Drain potatoes and place back in the pot. Use a potato masher (or a fork) to mash the potatoes.
• Add in the butter and mascarpone cheese and use an electric hand mixer to mix until melted and incorporated into the potatoes.
• Slowly add in the cream and continue to whisk with the electric mixer. Add salt and pepper.
• Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish, garnish with mint and extra butter, and serve warm. ...
Onion Rings with Mozzarella Cheese
• 2 large white onions
• 300g Happy Cow Mozzarella Cheese (thinly sliced)
• 2 cups flour(250 g)
• 5 eggs
• 2 cups breadcrumb(230 g)
• oil, for frying
• marinara sauce
1. Peel and cut onions into 1-centimeter (½ inch) rings. Separate the rings.
2. Slice the mozzarella into 4 even strips.
3. Place a smaller onion ring in the center of a larger one.
4. Fill the gap between the rings with the mozzarella strips. For extra cheesiness, use two layers of cheese. Repeat with remaining onion rings and freeze for 1 hour.
5. Place the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs into three separate bowls.
6. Coat each prepared ring in the flour first. Then dip into the egg, then the breadcrumbs, then the egg again, and one last time into the breadcrumbs. Repeat with the remaining onion rings and place in freezer.
7. Fill a large pot with oil and set over medium high heat until it reaches 350˚F (175˚C).
8. Fry the rings until golden brown, being careful not to fry them for too long as the cheese may ooze out completely.
9. Drain on a paper towel, then serve with marinara!
10. Enjoy! ...
Cream spinach with fresh cream
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp. plain flour
200ml full-fat milk
2 x 200g bags spinach
100ml Jolly Fresh Fresh cream
fresh nutmeg, for grating
Heat 25g butter in a saucepan, then add 1 finely chopped small onion and cook for 5 mins until softened.
Stir in 2 tbsp plain flour and cook for 2 mins, then slowly start to whisk in 200ml full-fat milk. When it has all been incorporated, gently cook for 5 mins until the sauce has thickened.
Meanwhile, place two 200g bags spinach in a large colander. Pour over a kettle full of boiling water until the leaves have wilted (you may have to do this twice).
Place the spinach in a clean dishcloth, squeeze out any excess liquid, then roughly chop.
Stir into the sauce with 100ml single cream, gently heat, then finely grate over some fresh nutmeg and season well. ...
Guess what Cheese and Win exciting Gift Hampers.
Just guess what cheese was used to compliment this dish? 3 lucky winners. Let's play to win.#TastesHappiness ...
Mushroom pasta with Goat Cheese
400g uncooked whole wheat farfalle pasta
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
100g fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup minced garlic or onions, or a combination of both
A splash of white wine (about 1/3 cup)
1/2 cup Jolly Fresh- Fresh cream
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth (as needed)
100g cup Happy Cow Parmesan cheese
2 cups spinach, chopped
250g Happy Cow goat cheese
PASTA: Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
MUSHROOMS: Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet or pot over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté until golden brown and soft, 5-10 minutes. The mushrooms will cook down and reduce in size. Add the garlic and white wine (it should sizzle a bit) and give it a few good stirs. Add the whipping cream and salt.
TOSS: In a large pot, toss the pasta with the mushroom sauce from step two. Add some or all of the broth if you feel like you want there to be more.
SERVE: While the pasta is still warm, stir in the Parmesan cheese. Just before serving, stir in the spinach and grated goat cheese. ...